Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2012

So, the mother of all conspiracies finally got backed by Hollywood! What conspiracy you ask? Well the hacked Outlook calendar that reveals our pending doom! About a billion cheesy history channel specials have already been done about it. Nostradamus and the Mayan's seem to think we are headed down the toilet...Just think if we never tried to profit off those dead people before 2013 rolls around.

As you know, I'm frugality's best friend, so I won't pay to see this on the big screen. This time I saw it cheap. I had friend willing to pay for me. I have to admit though, seeing the world end before my eyes - with a giant screen and surround sound - was very, how shall I say, satisfying. If of course you ignore the whole story thing and just oogle over he special effects. But, I can't let the story down so easy. Check this trailer for it:


Okay, so what would the government do? I'll tell! They'll build giant arks to avoid that giant flood and sell tickets to the highest bidders. You and I just get to try and die quickly. The whole premise is retarded. The world governments could never pull off the feat this movie suggests, let alone predict all of this destruction step by step! Maybe that shows my lack of faith in the government. I think I like this awesome Omega Code version better:



Maybe the scriptures and the Mayans are connected right?

How do I rank 2012? The Movie gets 2.5 out 5. How do I feel about the actual 2012? Sigh...Y2K anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like I would be fascinated by the special effects and Mom would fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete

Followers